Saturday, June 11, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 36



At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas was looking at a picture of Victor and Alexander when Emily came in. “Nikolas”Emily said “I just can’t believe that we have to say goodbye to our son, We keep lose our sons”Nikolas said “Yes we have”Emily said “Emily, Would you be okay if we stay in town”Nikolas ask “I would love to”Emily said “Me too, Thank you, I want to help Nikolas Jr with the empire”Nikolas said “You also want to get to know Sunday Rose”Emily said “Yes I do, I don’t like that Genevieve let Victor adoption Sunday Rose, She knows nothing about her father”Nikolas said “Is that all”Emily ask “I still think Lorenzo had something to do with Victor death and I will find out”Nikolas said “I get you're upset I’m too , I just don’t want my sister and her children to get hurt”Emily said “I know”Nikolas said “We sure get to the church”Emily said

At Genevieve~Genevieve was dress in black looking at a picture of Victor.”Did you really love me”Genevieve ask as Sunday Rose and Nikolas came in. “Mother the car is ready”Nikolas Jr said “Alright”Genevieve said “Are the twins coming”Nikolas Jr ask “No they are too young”Genevieve said

Downstairs~Lorenzo was on the phone. “Are you sure...Okay thank you”Lorenzo said and hang up the phone he was in shock as Skye came in. “Lorenzo . What is it”Skye ask “That was my men.. The Jet was already temper with the brakes before they did anything”Lorenzo said “Are you saying that someone else did it”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Who”Skye ask Lorenzo give Skye a look. “No.. Not my baby.. She not”Skye said as she stop. “Not like her father”Lorenzo ask “That’s not what I meant”Skye said “You saw Genevieve last night”Lorenzo said “What are you going to do”Skye ask “While you're at the funeral, I will stay and look around and protect Genevieve”Lorenzo said Genevieve came in with Skylar and Sunday Rose and Nikolas JR. “Mother, Daddy it’s time to go”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I’m going to stay here I’m sure it’s for the best”Lorenzo said “Alright Daddy... I guess so. The twins are here but the nanny is with them”Genevieve said “Laurel and John went to a friends house “Skye said “Let’s go Mother”Nikolas Jr said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment