Saturday, June 11, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 35



At Genevieve~Nikolas Jr and Sunday Rose and Laurel and John were upstair in their rooms sleeping . Skye and Lorenzo were upstair in there room kissing when Skye look out the window and saw a fire, “Lorenzo, There a fire”Skye said “Yes between us”Lorenzo said “No outside”Skye said

Outside~Genevieve was outside watching as the bed that she share with Victor when up in flames as she was smile. “You're gone, It was a mistake to marry you”Genevieve said Skye and Lorenzo came outside. “Genevieve, What are you doing”Skye ask “Just clean up”Genevieve said as she had a match in her hand. “Genevieve, Did you start this fire”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Genevieve said Lorenzo took the match from Genevieve and put his jacket on her. “Go with you're mother while I put this out”Lorenzo said “Daddy”Genevieve said “Just go”Lorenzo said he was worry about Genevieve mental state. “Come on Genevieve”Skye said she took Genevieve hand and they went inside. Lorenzo turn on the hose and put the fire out.

Inside~Genevieve was sitting down and Skye was by the bar pour her some water and Skye handle it to Genevieve and sit by her. “Genevieve, Why did you burn the mattress”Skye ask “I want to burn all the memory I have of him”Genevieve said “Their are somethings you can’t, Like the children”Skye said “I know Mother”Genevieve said Lorenzo came back in. “It’s all out, Genevieve how did you get the mattress outside”Lorenzo ask “The man put it out there when they brought my new one in”Genevieve said Lorenzo sit down by Genevieve. “Genevieve, Have you been take you're pill”Lorenzo ask as he touch her hair. “Yes Daddy”Genevieve said “Be honest with me you don’t want to have an episode do you”Lorenzo ask “No, I’m back on them”Genevieve said “What do you mean back on them”Lorenzo ask “When I was pregnant I would not take them”Genevieve said “Why, Would you do that”Lorenzo ask he was getting upset. “Because I hurt my daughter enough”Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve, Little Skye having down's isn’t you're fault”Skye said “Tell that to Victor, Oh you can’t, Anyway I’m going to bed”Genevieve said and left. “Skye, I’m worry”Lorenzo said “Me too”Skye said “I guess we can’t do anything till morning”Lorenzo said “No, Maybe after the funeral Genevieve will be okay”Skye said “Maybe”Lorenzo said

Genevieve was in her room and lay on her new bed when Skylar came in. “Genevieve, Is everything okay”Skylar ask “Yes, Come lay with me”Genevieve said Skylar lay in bed with her sister, She was worry about her.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment