Saturday, June 11, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 37




At Genevieve~Genevieve room~Lorenzo came in and open Genevieve laptop that was on her desk and look at her search history and it show how to temper with brakes on a jet. “No Princess”Lorenzo said he open the drawer and found ten grant cash in a envelope and took both of them and left.

At The Church~Victor funeral~Nikolas and Emily and Monica and Alan and Tracy and Skylar and Skye and Genevieve and Nikolas Jr and Sunday Rose came in. “Genevieve.Where are the twins”Nikolas ask “They are too young to be here”Genevieve said “I guess”Nikolas said “Grandfather”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose, It’s good to see you”Nikolas said “You too”Sunday Rose said “We sure go inside”Emily said they went inside. “Are we ready to get start”The father ask “Yes”Nikolas said they sit down and the father went up. “We our here to say goodbye to Victor Cassadine, A businessman and father and husband and Son, Who loved his family so much”The father said Nikolas got up to do the eulogy. “My son Victor was a complicated man, But all my son wanted was to be loved and have his own family, He will be missed by all of us and I will tell Lorenzo Jr and Skye all about there Daddy, Genevieve ,Victor loved you even when he sure not both my sons did” Nikolas said he look at Genevieve who give him a look and sit down. “Anyone else”The father ask “I want to say goodbye to my son”A woman said as she walk in and everyone turn around. “Who is that”Sunday Rose ask “Victor biological mother Britt,She nuts”Genevieve said Britt went up. “Another son of mine gone, Who fault is it this time, Why Genevieve do my sons love you, I will make anyone pay who did this, My poor son Victor, I loved you”Britt said Nikolas got up and made her sit down as Emily went up. “I loved Victor, Yes I didn’t give birth to him but I raise him from the day he was born, His my son in every way that counts”Emily said Genevieve got up. “I did love Victor and I will miss him but I know I will see Victor in my children, I will do anything for them”Genevieve said it was over. “How dare you come and therat my daughter! Skye yelled “If you're husband or daughter did this they will pay”Britt said as she went by Sunday Rose and look at her and Genevieve went in front of her. “Don’t come neither my children, You claim you loved Victor but you didn’t or Alexander a real mother fights for her children, You just left”Genevieve said” I loved my children”Britt said “Genevieve, I would like to spend the rest of the day with Sunday Rose and Nikolas JR they can spend the night with me”Nikolas said “I don’t want her nither my children”Genevieve said “I promise”Nikolas said “We need to talk first”Genevieve said

Nikolas and Genevieve went to talk. “ I don’t want to deal with Alexander right now,So please don’t tell Sunday Rose, It has to be up to me, I’m her mother”Genevieve said “Fine for now”Nikolas said “Thank you”Genevieve said Nikolas left as Skye came by. “Mother did I do the right thing”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment