Saturday, June 11, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 38~ “Mob boss daughter”


At a house~ Lorenzo was talking to the man who was Genevieve and Victor financial investor. “So are you saying that my daughter hire you not my son in law”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Mrs.Cassadine told me to tell Victor about this investment that would make them rich and that he would need ten grand for it”The man said “But it turn out it was fake”Lorenzo ask “Yes that was the other part too”The man said “Why did you go through with it”Lorenzo ask “I need the money and I know who you're daughter is, I was worry if I didn’t you would come after me”The man said “I’m sorry about this but please don’t say anything”Lorenzo said “I’m moving anyway, and there is no record of it”The man said “Thank you”Lorenzo said and left.

At the docks~Skylar and Genevieve were there talking. “Skylar, Do you think I sure tell Sunday Rose about Alexander”Genevieve ask “Yes I do”Skylar said “I hate this, What if Sunday Rose hate me”Genevieve ask “She will not, I think Sunday Rose will be upset but not hate you”Skylar said “I wish you could stay in town”Genevieve said “I know but LA is so wonderful”Skylar said “Yea”Genevieve said “So you and Mother and Daddy are getting along”Skylar ask “Yes we our, It’s kind of nice”Genevieve said “Good”Skylar said “Let’s go get some lunch”Genevieve said and they left.

At The Bank~Lorenzo went into the bank and talk to a teller. “Mr.Alcazar what can I do for you”The man ask “I need to ask you something about my daughter Genevieve account”Lorenzo said “I’m the teller she deals with”The man said “Good, So has my daughter take any money out in the couple of months”Lorenzo ask The teller didn’t want to say. “You don’t have to be scare, I need to know”Lorenzo said “Yes Sir.. Ten grand”The teller said “No.. Thank you”Lorenzo said he left.

At Skye/Lorenzo old house~Skye was talking to a man. “How was the fire starting”Skye ask hope it wasn’t Genevieve who start it. “It was started by candles in the master bedroom”The fireman said “Thank you”Skye said she was happy it wasn’t Genevieve.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment