Saturday, June 11, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 41



At The City~Skye and Lorenzo just had some dinner before the opera starting. “Skye.. I promise to put us first”Lorenzo said “I know you want to help our daughter and so to I.. But I also know you will not let it come between us..Again”Skye said “No..We have been thought a lot”Lorenzo said “Yes we have”Skye said a horse carriage came by. “Do you want a ride”Lorenzo ask “Sure”Skye said they got into the horse carriage and holding each other and went on a ride. “We have been thought a lot and have always came out of it”Lorenzo said “Yes and we will again”Skye said they share a kiss.

At Genevieve~ Genevieve and Ken were talking. “So you reading “The little woman”Genevieve ask as she point to the book that Ken brought over for Sunday Rose. “Yes I did.. I had this deal with Sunday Rose..She had to read one of my favorite books and I had to read one of hers”Ken said “Oh.. The Little woman was one of my favorite too..So what is yours”Genevieve ask “To Kill a mockingbird”Ken said Genevieve was a little shocked by that. “Mrs.Cassadine”Ken said “Sorry.. You can call me Genevieve”She said “Did I shock you”Ken ask “That book was also a favorite of my first husband that’s all”Genevieve said “Oh”Ken said he kiss Genevieve it was passionately one like when Alexander used to kiss her. Genevieve pull back . “Sorry.. I know you just lose you're husband”Ken said “Yes.. Today was his funeral”Genevieve said “I’m sure you will miss him”Ken said “Yes.. But his dead.. I’m not”Genevieve said she took his hand.”Where are we going”Ken ask “Upstairs.. You're going to help me forget”Genevieve said “Sure”Ken said they went upstair and Ken lay Genevieve on the bed and kiss her.. “Wait.. Condom”Ken said “In the left side of the nightstand.. There my husbands.. I’m sure they will fit”Genevieve said Ken open the draw and pull out a condom and put it on and made love to Genevieve. “You're so beautiful”Ken said “Thanks.. You're handsome too”Genevieve said as they made love.

At Nikolas/Emily~Nikolas and Emily were alone with Sunday Rose and Nikolas Jr. “I want you both to know that Victor loved you both and Emily and I are going to stay in town we want to be apart of you're life”Nikolas said “Sure.. I want that too”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose...You know you're a real life princess don’t you”Nikolas ask “Yes I do..Sunday Rose said “Good you need to study and pass in school”Nikolas said “I have been Grandfather”Sunday Rose said “Good”Nikolas said Sunday Rose and Emily left. “Nikolas Jr , I want you to stay in Wyndmere this belongs to you”Nikolas said “I just don’t know if I want to leave my mother”Nikolas Jr said “You're mother will be fine”Nikolas said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment