Saturday, June 11, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 40



At Genevieve~Skye and Lorenzo were in there room getting ready for there date. Lorenzo look at a picture of him and Genevieve when she was a little girl. “Daddy will protect you princess”Lorenzo said to the picture as Skye came in “Lorenzo”Skye said Lorenzo put the picture away in his jacket pocket. “Yes, I’m ready Skye, Tonight is all about us”Lorenzo said “Good”Skye said they left the room.

Genevieve came in and pour some wine as Skye and Lorenzo came in.”Genevieve,You're home, Where is Sunday Rose and Nikolas”Lorenzo ask “Nikolas want them to stay with them for the night”Genevieve said “Oh”Lorenzo said “Where are you both going..”Genevieve ask “We have ticket to the opera”Skye said “Oh fun”Genevieve said “Where is Skylar”Lorenzo ask “Skylar went to check on Raelyn.. I just want to come home and check on the twins”Genevieve said “Oh”Lorenzo said “Daddy, Don’t worry I will be fine alone”Genevieve said “Yes you will.. And you have you're maids”Skye said “Yes go”Genevieve said Skye and Lorenzo left. Genevieve drink the wine. “I’m so glad you're gone”Genevieve said to herself

At Raelyn~Skylar and Raelyn were talking and having tea. “Raelyn.. How are you”Skylar ask “Good, Tomorrow I have an appointment but Dr Drake thinks it’s going to be good news”Raelyn said “Good, I hope so”Skylar said “Aunt Skylar .. What is it”Raelyn ask “It’s about Genevieve something is off with her”Skylar said “I’m sorry”Raelyn said “Thank you”Skylar said “I been reading all of mother's Diaries . She really did love my father”Raelyn said “Yes Lila Rae did love Morgan”Skylar said “I miss Daddy and Mother”Raelyn said “Raelyn, Are you okay”Skylar ask “Yes I just miss them”Raelyn said

At Genevieve~Genevieve was reading a book when their was a knock on the door . Genevieve got up and open the door it was Ken. “Ken.. Come in”Genevieve said as he came in. “Thanks.. I just came to give Sunday Rose a book “Ken said “She at her Grandfather’s tonight”Genevieve said “Oh”Ken said “Thank you for helping Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “She very smart so it’s not that hard”Ken said “Yes Sunday Rose is smart”Genevieve said “I sure go”Ken said “Would you like some wine”Genevieve ask as she went by the bar. “Sure”Ken said Genevieve pour them both a glass of wine.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment