Saturday, June 11, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 42



At Genevieve~Skye and Lorenzo came in from there date. “Tonight was great”Skye said “Yes it was”Lorenzo said “Promise me we'll have more dates like this”Skye ask Lorenzo touch her hair. “I promise Skye”Lorenzo said they share a kiss and went upstairs.

Genevieve bedroom~Genevieve and Ken were lay in bed after having sex. “Ken.. This was fun and I hope you keep working with Sunday Rose but you sure go”Genevieve said “Really”Ken ask “Why is it okay for men to do this but not woman”Genevieve said “You're right.. I will go”Ken said Genevieve and Ken got up and he got dress and Genevieve put on her robe and Ken came by Genevieve and touch her hair and kiss her again so passionately and open the door. “I hope this isn’t the last time”Ken said as Skye and Lorenzo were in the hallway and saw Ken coming out of Genevieve room and they were not happy about it and Ken left as Skye and Lorenzo came into Genevieve room.”Mother, Daddy how was you're date”Genevieve ask “It was great..Genevieve did you just slept with Ken”Lorenzo ask “Daddy.. I’m a grown woman and I can do whatever I want”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Daddy..Stop worry about me”Genevieve said Lorenzo touch Genevieve hair.”I will always worry about you Genevieve.. You know I would do anything for you and you're sisters and Luis”Lorenzo said “I know Daddy but I’m fine, I just want fun”Genevieve said “You just burned you're husband today and then you slept with Sunday Rose tutor”Lorenzo said “Genevieve.. I raise you to just be nice to the help not slept with them”Skye said “You both need to light up”Genevieve said she went into her room and took a shower.

Skye/Lorenzo room~Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve is losing her mind”Skye said “Well if the cops found out it was Genevieve that will work in her favor that she unstable”Lorenzo said “She always has been since the coma”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Do you have a plan”Skye ask “I been thinking we sure stay here and keep an eye on Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo.. I don’t know”Skye said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve had just came out of the shower and was wearing her robe and look at the wallpaper that was coming undo and Genevieve rip it off and keep ripping the wallpaper off.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment