Saturday, June 11, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 47




At The Quartermaine hotel~Genevieve and Ken at a table when a waitress came by.’ What can I get you”The waitress ask “Genevieve do you want some tea with cream”Ken ask “Yes”Genevieve said she was shocked by how he know that. “I would like some coffee”Ken said and the waitress left. “How did you know what kind of tea I like”Genevieve ask “I just guess that’s all”Ken said “Really”Genevieve ask “Yes. So what are you're twins name”Ken ask “Skye and Lorenzo Jr”Genevieve said “Wow.. You name them after you're parents”Ken ask “Why are you shocked by that”Genevieve ask “Nothing”Ken said Genevieve wasn’t believe it when the waitress came back with the tea and coffee. “Do you want anything else”The waitress ask “No thanks, Just put it on my bill”Genevieve said “Thank you”The waitress said and left.”So Ken.. How do you like working with my daughter”Genevieve ask “Good.. Genevieve .. I can’t stop thinking about last night”Ken said “Ken. I was just lonely that’s all”Genevieve said as Skylar came in. “My sister Skylar here”Genevieve said “You have a twin”Ken ask “Yes..Skylar is the better one”Genevieve said “You're not bad”Ken said he took Genevieve hand as Skylar came by. “Genevieve”Skylar said “Skylar.. This is Ken his tutor Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “That’s great.. Genevieve why don’t I take you home”Skylar ask she was worry about her sister. “Okay.. Thank you Ken”Genevieve said she left with Skylar. “Oh Genevieve soon you will be mine again”Ken said

At Wyndemere~Nikolas and Emily and Britt were their when Nikolas Jr came in. “So are you ready to take you're place in the family”Nikolas ask “Yes I’m Grandfather”Nikolas Jr said “Good. How did Genevieve take it”Nikolas ask “She will be fine”Nikolas Jr said “Good, You belong here in this family”Nikolas said “I know their is issue with both families but I’m a Cassadine and Alcazar and Quartermaine”Nikolas Jr said “You're right”Nikolas said “Yes you are , You have a big family who love you”Emily said “Yes”Britt said she wasn’t happy with Emily.

At Genevieve~Genevieve and Skylar were home having tea. “Genevieve why were you having tea with Ken. Are you dating”Skylar ask “Ken and I slept together last night it was just a one night but I have a feeling he wants more”Genevieve said “Why do you think that”Skylar ask “I went to Bianca grave and Ken was their”Genevieve said “Do you think Ken follow you, You need to tell Daddy”Skylar ask “No it’s fine”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I don’t like that Ken follow you”Skylar said “Ken follow you”Lorenzo ask as he came in with Skye. “No. Daddy, I went to see Bianca grave, I haven’t been there in a while and Ken was their just passing thought that’s all”Genevieve said Lorenzo touch his face.”What else”Lorenzo ask “We just went for tea after, I was upset when I talk about Bianca but that’s all, Don’t do anything”Genevieve said “Did you have the guards”Lorenzo ask “No. I want to be alone with my Bianca that’s all. Now just leave it alone”Genevieve said and went upstairs. “Skylar,, What else”Lorenzo ask “They went for tea and I didn’t like the way he was looking at Genevieve”Skylar said “Do you think Ken wants more”Skye ask “I don’t know. Genevieve not doing well is she”Skylar ask “You're sister been off her pills for a while”Skye said “Maybe I sure stay”Skylar said “Skylar, You're life is in LA”Skye said “I’m going to check on Genevieve”Skylar said and left. “Skye.I will be back”Lorenzo said “Just stay safe”Skye said she kiss Lorenzo as Sunday Rose watch and Lorenzo left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment