Saturday, June 11, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 46




At Genevieve~Lorenzo and Skye were back downstairs. “Lorenzo, Why are you happy about that”Skye ask “Because I want Genevieve to have a nurse she listen to, We can’t always be here”Lorenzo said “No we can’t”Skye said Genevieve came down with the twins. “Genevieve I know you're upset with Nikolas Jr but he love you”Skye said “I know.. Look you both don’t have toworry about me that much that you have to stay here. I know you Mother you miss our house and you want to be their and I will be fine”Genevieve said “Genevieve.. We aren’t leaving”Lorenzo said “This is my house”Genevieve said “You will not kick us out”Skye said “Just stop worrying”Genevieve said and left with the twins.”Well.. I guess we our moving back home”Skye said “No..We aren’t going anywhere”Lorenzo said as Nikolas Jr came down with his bags. “Is Grandmother here”Nikolas ask “No.. Genevieve left. Nikolas you don’t really want this to call Genevieve Grandmother”Skye ask “Yes I do. Just because I’m now calling her Grandmother and want to move out doesn’t meant I don’t love her... Why is she so dramatic “Nikolas Jr ask “That’s just the way Genevieve is”Lorenzo said “Yea.. Well it’s time I take my life back”Nikolas Jr said “Don’t forget about us, You're an Alcazar too”Lorenzo said “I know”Nikolas Jr said and left.

At The graveyard~Bianca gravestone someone had put flowers on it~Genevieve came by with the twins who were in the stroller.”Bianca. I’m sorry I haven’t been here in awhile.. Forgive me, Who put flowers on you're grave”Genevieve ask as she heard someone and look up it was Ken. “Ken. Why are you by my daughter’s grave”Genevieve ask “I was just passing though that’ all “Ken said “Oh, This is my daughter Bianca”Genevieve said “I didn’t know you had a daughter who passed away”Ken said “Yes..Bianca was my first born.. I give her up for adoption and when Bianca was older enough she walk into my life we didn’t have a lot of time together “Genevieve said “What happened to her”Ken ask “She died in a plane crash.. She was away on business it was her father fault that she died”Genevieve said as she cried and Ken wipe her tears. “Let’s get you some tea”Ken said “Sure.. Sound good”Genevieve said she went by Bianca grave. “Bianca. I love you and I will make sure Nikolas Jr doesn’t let the empire get to him. I will not let them take him from me like it did you”Genevieve said she push the stroller and left with Ken and the twins.

At Nikolas/Emily~Nikolas and Britt were talking. “So what is you're plan”Britt ask “I’m going to get Nikolas Jr back to my side of the family, His going to be a Cassadine”Nikolas said “Oh I like this side of you. Finally you're stand up to the Alcazar”Britt said “Yes I’m”Nikolas said “Good.. You can’t let that family get away with take both our children from us”Britt said “I know”Nikolas said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment