Saturday, June 11, 2016

Forever and for always part 9 ch 48 "Alexander Cassadine"



At Genevieve~Skye was worry about Lorenzo when Sunday Rose came downstairs. “Grandmother, Can I ask you something”Sunday Rose ask “Sure, What is it”Skye ask “Is it hard not knowing if Papa will come back alive”Sunday Rose ask “Yes it is hard.. I love you're Grandfather and I understand his lifestyle that’s what you do when you love someone you love the for all but it’s hard not to worry.”Skye said “Has Papa ever been shot”Sunday Rose ask “Yes many times but has always beat it”Skye said “I wish I had a love like you and Papa”Sunday Rose said “You will”Skye said as Genevieve came in. “What is going on”Genevieve ask “Mother.. I need to talk to you”Sunday Rose said “Okay. What is it”Genevieve ask “Is Alexander my father.. Not Victor”Sunday Rose ask Skye and Genevieve share a look. “Yes.Oh Sunday Rose it’s time I tell you the truth. Alexander was my first love we dating when we were little kids and finally married”Genevieve said “Did you love him”Sunday Rose ask “Yes”Genevieve ask “What happened to him.. Where is he”Sunday Rose ask “His Dead.. Alexander was in an accident and died”Genevieve said “Is he Bianca father.. You hardly talk about her”Sunday Rose said “Yes .. I sure talk about Bianca it’s just painfully, I give her up because I wasn’t ready to be a mother.. I want a career and when Bianca became eighteen years old she found me and we work it all out.. We didn’t have that much time together.. I ending up in a coma and I miss a lot like when she was pregnant with Nikolas.. Then I wake up and lose her again in a plane crash”Genevieve said “Did Alexander want me”Sunday Rose ask “Oh yes.. Do you know why you're name Sunday Rose”Genevieve ask “No Mother”Sunday Rose said “When Alexander and I were dating Sunday would be our day no work or family stuff just because us we would read together or go for walks or make love it was just about us and we were happy then”Genevieve said “Do you love him more then Victor”Sunday Rose ask “They are both different”Genevieve said “Thanks Mother for telling me”Sunday Rose said “You're welcome”Genevieve said Sunday Rose went upstairs. “Mother. Did I do the right thing and not telling her the bad stuff”Genevieve ask “Yes.. Sunday Rose doesn’t need to know”Skye said “Sunday Rose looks so much like him”Genevieve said she went by the fireplace and look at a picture that was behind another.

At Ken hotel room~Ken was in his room when Lorenzo and his man knock the door in. “Mr. Alcazar, What can I do for you”Ken ask as Lorenzo men took him. “You can tell me why you follow my daughter”Lorenzo ask “I didn’t follow Genevieve”Ken said “Then why were you at Bianca grave”Lorenzo ask as his other men were messing up the room and found a picture of Ken and Bianca. “Mr. Alcazar”The man said he give that picture to Lorenzo. “How did you end up with a picture of Bianca, You better start talking! Lorenzo yelled “Fine! Lorenzo you sure of just stay away I wasn’t ready for this! It’s me! I’m back! Ken said “Alexander”Lorenzo ask “Yes you didn’t kill me! Alexander said “You got out of jail, How”Lorenzo ask “I can explained everything”Alexander said “We'll start”Lorenzo said “It wasn’t me who hit Genevieve that was Victor, When Genevieve and I went to Paris I went on a business trip and my brother Victor kidnapped me and chance place with me he was the one who hit Genevieve. I would never lay a hand on my Godness”Alexander said “So the whole time Genevieve was married to Victor was really you”Lorenzo ask “Yes I didn’t die in the plane crash”Alexander said “How can I be sure”Lorenzo ask “On my back I have a big scar from a fight Genevieve and I had a couple weeks ago. She had a episodes and push me on the glass coffee table”Alexander said he show Lorenzo his back.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment