Monday, June 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 53




At Genevieve~Skye and Lorenzo were sitting down talking. “Lorenzo, I have to ask, Did you have anything to do with the network bring back my show”Skye ask “No, But I’m glad it’s coming back, You look happy”Lorenzo said “Yes I’m, I need this, I’m okay with living here but I want my own life”Skye said “I want that too”Lorenzo said “Good”Skye said “I need to pick up Genevieve pills”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, That’s what Genevieve nurse is for”Skye said “I want to do it and talk to her doctor”Lorenzo said “Alright”Skye said Skye kiss Lorenzo and he left as Genevieve came in dress for the day. “Genevieve, Do you like doing aromatherapy”Skye ask “Yes I do, It helps me mother”Genevieve said “That’s good”Skye said as Sunday Rose came in with a bag. “Mother”Sunday Rose said “Where did you go”Genevieve ask “I went to the country club and pick up you're favorite cake”Sunday Rose said “Oh my sweet baby girl, That’s so sweet, Why don’t you go get us some almond milk and we can have in it you're sunroom, Mother do you want some”Genevieve ask “No thanks”Skye said Sunday Rose left. “That was sweet of Sunday Rose”Skye said “Yes, She can be sweet, She trying to keep my mind off Nikolas Jr”Genevieve said “Genevieve, No matter what Nikolas Jr call you, He still love you”Skye said “I know, Right now his just trying to find himself, I guess this is what I get for all the hard times I give you and Daddy”Genevieve said “But we made it through it and so will you and Nikolas”Skye said “Yes”Genevieve said and left.

At General Hospital~Alan was at the nurses station when Lorenzo came by. “Alan, I’m here to pick up Genevieve pills”Lorenzo said “I will page Dr Drake”Alan said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Let’s go sit down and talk”Alan said they sit down. “What is it”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo, You don’t have to do this alone, Take care of Genevieve”Alan said “When we were upset with Genevieve, She didn’t take care of herself”Lorenzo said “I think the reason why Genevieve didn’t take her pills is because she was pregnant that’s all”Alan said “I hope so, I can’t always be there , I’m getting older, Well it always be like this, Genevieve having her episode if she is off hr pills”Lorenzo said “Yes”Alan said “I need to ask you, Keep it between us but when Victor was alive did he come in for an accident that happened at home where he had marks on his back”Lorenzo said “I could find out”Alan sad “Can we talk more in you're office”Lorenzo ask “Sure”Alan said Alan and Lorenzo left.

At Genevieve ~ In the yellow Sunroom~Genevieve and Sunday Rose were having cake, “Thank you for this, I know you're trying to cheer me up because of you're brother”Genevieve said “Nikolas will come around”Sunday Rose said “I know, You're brother doesn’t hate us, He just needs to be a Cassadine right now, Nikolas never really had a father in his life and he loved Alexander first like a father, Nikolas real name is Nikolas-Alexander but he want to chance it when Alexander died and then he look up to Victor and now he has no one except Nikolas”Genevieve said “What about Nikolas Jr real father”Sunday Rose ask “I never meet him but William took off, Bianca loved him so much”Genevieve said “Mother,I want to know more about Bianca”Sunday Rose said “Sure I will tell you about her”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment