Monday, June 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 54



At General Hospital~Alan office~Alan and Lorenzo were talking. “So what is it”Alan ask “Is it possible that the whole in Paris Genevieve was really married to Victor and not Alexander”Lorenzo said “Are you saying that Victor was the one who hit Genevieve not Alexander ’Alan ask “Yes and Alexander could be alive, He was the person my daughter married the second time and he didn’t die”Lorenzo said “Well Victor and Alexander our twins , It could be”Alan said “This isn’t good”Alan said “Where is the man that could be Alexander”Alan ask “His away right now till I figure it out, I will not have him hurt my daughter anymore”Lorenzo said “Let me look at Alexander and Victor medical records”Alan said “Thank you, No one knows about this”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I Know you want to take care of you're family but you can’t do this alone”Alan said “It’s not that easy to but I have to, At least I can save Genevieve, I could not save Luis or Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “It’s not you're fault about Lila Rae”Alan said “True, But I let my son go into my lifestyle and that is mine, I know Skye still blame me for Luis going into hiding”Lorenzo said he left.

At Nikolas/Emily~Britt was in the den on the phone. “Where are you, Please call me”Britt said and hang up as Nikolas Jr came in, “Nikolas, How are you like take over the empire”Britt ask “Good”Nikolas Jr said “Good, This is where you belong in this house and in this family”Britt said as Nikolas came in. “Yes you do, I have some news, This whole house is you're now, Emily and I found a house and Britt it’s time for you to go”Nikolas said “I don’t think so, I will stay at a hotel”Britt said “You don’t have to go “Nikolas Jr said “Yes we do, This is all yours now”Nikolas said “Thank you Grandfather, I will not let you down”Nikolas Jr said “I know you will not, You're a bright young man”Nikolas said “Yes you are, You're just like our son Alexander, You're Grandfather”Britt said “I do know Father was a great businessman and I want to be like him that way”Nikolas Jr said “Good, Well enjoy you're house”Nikolas said Britt and Nikolas left and Nikolas Jr was all alone in a big house.

At Genevieve~Genevieve was in her son Nikolas Jr room and pick up his spelling bee award and cried as Skye came in. “Genevieve”Skye said “I miss my son, I wish Nikolas didn’t have to do this, What if he become dark like the Cassadine”Genevieve said “I know you hate this but all you can do is let him fly “Skye said “Well I will be their if Nikolas needs me to caught him”Genevieve said “I know, Let’s get you some tea”Skye said “Okay”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment