Monday, June 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 52



At General Hospital~ Lucy was getting the nurse ball ready when Skye came in. “Lucy, Do you have a min”Skye ask “What is it “Lucy ask she was holding a clipboard. “I was out running errands when my phone rang, The network's decision to bring our show back”Skye said “Really”Lucy ask “Yes will you come back”Skye ask “Do you think Lorenzo help the network make this call”Lucy ask “No, My husband didn’t now will you come back”Skye ask “Sure, I do miss it”Lucy said “Me too, I will see you later”Skye said and left.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Alan had just hang up the phone as Tracy came in. “Alan , What have you been up to”Tracy ask “What are you talking about”Alan ask “I just got a phone call the network wants to give our show another chance. So was it you”Tracy ask “Tracy, Skye needs this talk show back”Alan said “Why is that”Tracy ask “Skye has been drinking and I’m worry about her”Alan said “Oh Alan”Tracy said “Please Tracy”Alan said “Fine for you”Tracy said “Thank you”Alan said “I haven’t seen Genevieve in a while, How is she doing”Tracy ask “When Genevieve was pregnant she was off her pill which isn’t good, I talk to her hopefully she will listen to me”Alan said “I will talk to her too”Tracy said “Thanks Genevieve has always look up to you”Alan said “I know”Tracy said “Well I sure go to the hospital”Alan said and left.

At Genevieve~Genevieve was in her sitting room sitting on a mat and their was essential oils that were plug in,

In the living room~ Lorenzo was pour a drink when one of his man came in. “What are you doing here”Lorenzo ask “He try to escape”The man said “No, I need to find out if he is Alexander, Move him”Lorenzo said as the nurse came in. “Sorry”Jill said “No it’s okay”Lorenzo said the man left. “Jill , Are you looking for my daughter”Lorenzo ask “No I need to go to the hospital, Genevieve has pills that need to be refill”Jill said “Oh I can do that”Lorenzo said “Okay, Thank you, This is a list of them”Jill said she give the list to Lorenzo, “Thank you, I will leave after I check on my daugher”Lorenzo said Jill went back upstairs as a maid came in. “Where is Genevieve”Lorenzo ask “In her sitting room,She fine”The maid said “I will make sure she is”Lorenzo said “Sir, Mrs.Cassadine doesn’t like anyone to come in when she in their”The maid said “Well too bad, I’m her father”Lorenzo said he went by the door and it was lock. “Genevieve , Open the door now”Lorenzo said “Go away”Genevieve said “No, I can kick it in if I want to”Lorenzo said Genevieve unlock the door and opening it half way she was wearing a robe. “What is it Daddy”Genevieve ask “What are you doing in here, What is that smell”Lorenzo ask as Skye came by. “What’s is going on”Skye ask “That’s what I want to know”Lorenzo ask “If you must now I’m doing aromatherapy it helps me stay calm, My old nurse Sue who I loved show me this and it helps”Genevieve said “Oh that’s great that you found something”Skye said “Yes it is, Sorry”Lorenzo said “Daddy, This is my house, I want private in my own house “Genevieve said “I will leave you alone”Lorenzo said “Thank you, Mother you look happy”Genevieve said “Yes I’m, The network brought back my show”Skye said “That’s great”Genevieve said “Yes it is, We will let you go back to this”Lorenzo said “I’m going to take a steam”Genevieve said and left. “Lorenzo”Skye said “I thought with the door locked that Genevieve was going to kill herself”Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo, This is good that Genevieve is doing aromatherapy it will help”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment