Monday, June 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 58



At General Hospital~Skye was waiting for Raelyn to finish her chemotherapy when Alan came in, “Dad, How are you”Skye ask “Good, Why are you here”Alan ask “I’m waiting for Raelyn , She having a chemotherapy”Skye said “Oh, How is she doing”Alan ask “Dr Drake is hopefully that Raelyn will beat this which is good, She my only connection to Lila Rae”Skye said “Yes she is and she will beat this”Alan said “Yes, I heard that Lorenzo told you about Victor”Skye said “Yes , I’m looking into the night that Alexander died”Alan said “Thank you”Skye said “I’m glad Lorenzo told you too”Alan said “Me too, Lorenzo doesn’t keep secrets from me”Skye said “Good, Skye how are you doing, Have you been drinking”Alan ask “No, Not anymore, I have stop and I have been doing to AA meeting”Skye said “Good”Alan said “Yes”Skye said “How is it going with living at Genevieve”Alan ask “It’s going good we our getting along”Skye said “Good”Alan said as Raelyn came in and Skye took her arm. “Raelyn”Skye said “I’m okay Grandmother”Raelyn said “Raelyn, Take it easy today”Alan said “I will Grandfather”Raelyn said “Yes, I’m going to take Raelyn home”Skye said and left.

At The Docks~Sunday Rose and Genevieve were their with bags in their hand. “Today was fun”Sunday Rose said “Yes it was, You're going to look so hot tonight”Genevieve said “Yes I’m, Matthew is going to love my dress”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose, We need to talk”Genevieve said “Mother, I know about sex and I’m on the pill but I’m not going to do anything yet”Sunday Rose said “Good, Don’t let anyone talk you into it”Genevieve said “I will not”Sunday Rose said “Good, I know you like Matthew Barrington”Genevieve said “Yes I do, Matthew told me you dating his uncle Clinton”Sunday Rose said “Yes I hurt Clinton so much, Anyway we sure go”Genevieve said they left.

At Raelyn~Skye took Raelyn home and help her sit down. “Raelyn, Why don’t you stay at Genevieve, She will be fine with us, I don’t want you alone”Skye said “Alright, I guess I sure Delilah is going to prom today”Raelyn said “Yes, So is Sunday Rose, So let’s get you readying”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment