Monday, June 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 57



At Genevieve~ The next day~Skye and Lorenzo were having coffee together. “Lorenzo, If Alexander is alive, What are you going to do”Skye ask “I don’t know, He claim that he never hurt Genevieve and love her”Lorenzo said “When we were not talking to Genevieve and she was marry to “Victor’ I beat he took care of her”Skye said “Skye, Even if it’s Alexander I still will be take care of Genevieve”Lorenzo said Skye touch Lorenzo face. “We both can’t do this anymore alone, We both our getting older and I want to travel with my husband”Skye said “I know and we will, I did promise you the world”Lorenzo said”Yes you did”Skye said “I get you want you're life, You can have it”Lorenzo said “I love Genevieve but she needs to start take care of herself too”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came in the room ready for the day. “What is going on”Genevieve ask “Nothing, Have some breakfast”Skye said “Sunday Rose and I our having breakfast at the hotel”Genevieve said “Oh yea , You're special day” Skye said “Yes, We our having a mud bath and massage and manicure and pedicure the works today”Genevieve said “Sound nice”Skye said “Do you want to come mother”Genevieve ask “No, I’m going to take Raelyn to her chemotherapy today”Skye said “How is she doing”Genevieve ask “Good, She going to beat this, Even Dr Drake say so”Skye said “Good, I will pick Raelyn up something too”Genevieve said “That’s nice, Do you have money”Lorenzo ask “Yes Daddy, The bank found the money that Victor took from me and put it back in my account”Genevieve said “That’s great”Lorenzo said Sunday Rose came down.”Darling , Let’s go, The twins are with the nanny”Genevieve said “Have fun”Skye said Sunday Rose and Genevieve left. ‘You put the money back didn’t you”Skye ask “Yes, Genevieve still doesn’t remember that or the wallpaper, Skye we can’t trust that Genevieve will not have another one again”Lorenzo said “True , But Genevieve will be just fine you have to trust that she can take care of herself, I do hate that Genevieve has to deal with this all her life but Genevieve has to do her part to and she is with the aromatherapy”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “Good”Skye said Lorenzo phone rang . “I have to take this”Lorenzo said “I need to go anyway”Skye said “Give Raelyn my love”Lorenzo said he kiss his wife and left.

At The Quartermaine hotel~Genevieve and Sunday Rose came in to start their fun day when they ran into Britt, “What are you doing here”Genevieve ask “I’m staying here”Britt said “I don’t think so, This is my family hotel and I don’t want you here”Genevieve said “What are you going to do”Britt ask as Michael came by. “Genevieve, What is going on”Michael ask “Please tell Britt to get out of our hotel”Genevieve said “Britt fine somewhere else to go”Michael said “Fine! There are better hotel anyway”Britt said and left.”Thanks Michael”Genevieve said “You're welcome”Michael said and left. “Mother, Why do you hate Grandmother”Sunday Rose ask “Britt isn’t you're grandmother she didn’t even raise Victor and Alexander she left them, Emily is their mother not her”Genevieve said “Yes Mother”Sunday Rose said “Let’s just enjoy our day”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment