Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 6




At Genevieve/Victor~Genevieve and Victor came in. “Sunday Rose”Genevieve said she didn’t answers. “I hope she upstair study.. She had another fight again at school”Genevieve said “We will talk about that later.. Now you're father say you had a part in him killing Alexander .. Is that true”Victor ask “Victor .. Do we have to talk about that again.. When I told you about the truth about Alexander it almost broke us ..I know you loved you're brother but you did try to kill him once too”Genevieve said “I do regret going to that hard place..I loved Alexander as my brother..So did you have a part in it”Victo ask as he came by Genevieve and touch her face. “No”Genevieve said “I believe you”Victor said he put the gun back safe and took Genevieve hand and help her sit down and he kiss her wrist. “Soon.. The twins will be here”Genevieve said “Yes.”Victor said “Did you get that deal from ELQ”Genevieve ask “Yes I did..Michael wasn’t happy about it.. He not doing well running ELQ alone”Victor said “Good for us”Genevieve said “Yes..Did that bring memory from Alexander”Victor ask He touch her wrist“A little.. Daddy has never lay his hand on me before like that”Genevieve said as Sunday Rose came in. “Mother, Daddy dinner is ready”Sunday Rose said “Let’s go have dinner with our daughter”Victor said they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was pour some water when Michael came in. “Michael, It’s good to see you”Skye said “Skye, I know you been though a lot but I need you to come back to ELQ. I keep losing deals to Victor”Michael said “I don’t know”Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “Michael it’s good to see you.. What are you doing here”Lorenzo ask “Trying to get Skye back at ELQ.. Just think about it”Michael said “I will”Skye said Michael left. “Skye.. I think it will be good for you to go back to work”Lorenzo said “ I hate that my talk show was cancel”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “I may go back”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said “Do you think Genevieve told Sunday Rose about Alexander”Skye ask “No I don’t “Lorenzo said “Me either.. She must think that Victor is her father”Skye said “Sunday Rose doesn’t need to know about Alexander”Lorenzo said “No.. I”m going to try to fix our family.. With or without you”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment