Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 7




At General Hospital~Skye came in. “Liz, Is my father here”Skye ask “Dr Quartermaine is in surgery right now”Liz said “Oh.. Thank you”Skye said Liz left as Lorenzo came in. “Skye.. Why are you here.. You left early”Lorenzo said “Yes I did..I want to find out what is wrong with Genevieve babies and she not going to tell us so I’m going to find out myself”Skye said “So you were going to ask Alan”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said Dr Kelly was walk by. “What about Dr Kelly's office”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. Let’s go”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo went into Dr Kelly’s office which was empty and look around. Skye went on the laptop and Lorenzo look through the files. “Why do you want this Skye”Lorenzo ask “So we can help Genevieve..I know you miss her”Skye said as she look at Lorenzo. “Yes I do”Lorenzo said Lorenzo found Genevieve file. “I found Genevieve file”Lorenzo said Skye got up. “What does it say”Skye ask “It’s about Genevieve baby the twin girl”Lorenzo said he show Skye the file and Skye read it. “Oh no.. We need to talk to Genevieve”Skye said “We can’t let her know we found out the truth.. Genevieve will be upset”Lorenzo said “True”Skye said “It’s not just that she told us the truth about Lila that I’m upset with”Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said Lorenzo put the file back and they left.

At ELQ~Michael and AJ office~ “Father, I don’t know why but we keep lose deals to Cassadine”Michael said “We will figure it out”AJ said “I ask Skye to join us”Michael said “I think that’s a great idea.. Skye needs something after all this”AJ said “Yeah she does”Michael said “I just wish Skye would see why Genevieve did it”AJ said “Yea, But it sure of been handle different”Michael said “I agree”AJ said

At Genevieve/Victor~Genevieve and Sunday Rose were having breakfast. “Did Daddy leave”Sunday Rose ask “Yes.. Sunday Rose we need to talk you have to get you're act together, I can’t handle you like this.. Now why you're out of school, I hire a tutors to come and help you study”Genevieve said “Mother”Sunday Rose said “It’s setting”Genevieve said “Yes. Mother”Sunday Rose said as a man came in. “Mrs.Cassadine”The maid said “You must be Sunday Rose tutor”Genevieve said “Yes I’m”The man said Sunday Rose got up. “This is my daughter Sunday Rose..Why don’t you go into the study upstairs”Genevieve ask “Yes Mother”Sunday Rose said “If you need anything let the maids know..I will be in the nursery room”Genevieve said Sunday Rose and the tutor went upstairs.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment