Friday, June 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 5



At Genevieve/Victor~Genevieve came back into the room. “Victor.. Dinner is ready”Genevieve said she didn’t see Victor and saw that the safe was opening when Sunday Rose came in. “Mother”Sunday Rose said “I need to go get you're father.. I think he went to my parents house”Genevieve said “Alright.. Mother I’m sorry”Sunday Rose said “I know.. Just stay away from my parents”Genevieve said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was putting flowers in a vase as Lorenzo came in. “Skye I’m sorry”Lorenzo said “You need to apology to Genevieve..Do you get what you did. You may bring all the memory of Alexander to Genevieve”Skye said “Yes I will apology to Genevieve”Lorenzo said “You better”Victor said as he came in with a gun and point it at Lorenzo. “You will never touch my wife ever again.. I sure of killed you when Genevieve told me you killed my brother.. Yes I didn’t want Alexander to hurt Genevieve but kill my brother”Victor said “Genevieve wasn’t that innocent in that either”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came in. “Victor please don’t”Genevieve said “Why not.. You're father keeps hurting you.. You don’t need them”Victor said “Yes. But I need you our twins needs you.. We been thought a lot with the babies. Don’t do this Victor..Nikolas and Sunday Rose love you as their father.. I need you”Genevieve said Victor touch Genevieve hair. “I love you too.. But I keep thinking about what he did to Alexander too”Victor said “Genevieve.. I’m sorry about what I did.. I will never do it again”Lorenzo said “Just stay out of my life..Leave my children alone”Genevieve said “We want to fix it”Skye said “It’s too late now Mother”Genevieve said “Let’s go Darling”Victor said Genevieve and Victor left. “Well that was a close one”Lorenzo said Skye slap Lorenzo. “What was that for”Lorenzo ask “We our never going to get our daughter back.. You went too far.. I didn’t even know that Genevieve is having twins or what the problem with the twins is”Skye said “Are you leaving me Skye”Lorenzo ask “I sure..But for now I will be staying in a guest room”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment