Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 24

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 24”

At Alistair House-Alistair was at his house he was upset about Genevieve and poured himself a drink as Genevieve Came Into the room .”Alistair! Genevieve yelled at Alistair to look at her. He still loved her but was angry with her too,”Why are you here! Why aren’t you with Jacques ! You're a lover! Alistair yelled “Do you feel better! His not my lover! I want you! Genevieve yelled “You want me! How lucky I’m ! Alistair yelled “Let me explain what happened a while you were away please, “Genevieve said “Find, Go ahead, “Alistair said “My father was work with Jacques to keep us apart, They even team up with you're a mother to take you out of town,” Genevieve said “My Mother wanted me to leave! Alistair yelled, “Alistair, What’s going on” Genevieve ask “My father was alive for a few days. I had him back till Nikolas shot both of us and killed my father! Alistair yelled “I’m sorry “Genevieve said she kiss him.''I miss you so much, Oh Darling “Alistair said they made love.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Rae and Skye we’re having tea as Alana was in her playset.”I’m sorry if I cause trouble for you and AJ” Rae said “You didn’t, AJ Isn’t perfect either are the Quartermaine, I try to get Monica to give you your old job back “Skye said Thanks, That meant a lot to me for you’re forgiven ”Rae said “I’m not perfect either “Skye said “How’s Genevieve “Rae Ask “I just wish she would take school seriously she doesn’t seem to care about her further “Skye said as her cellphones rang it was the driver.”Thanks you”Skye said she hang up the phone .That was the driver,”Genevieve with Alistair “Skye said “You're not happy “Rae said “No ! I’m not! Skye said 


At Alistair-Alistair and Genevieve we’re laying on the floor in each other arms.”Alistair,I’m sorry for everything that happened “Genevieve said “Me too,No one is going to come between us again “Alistair said he was coming up with ideas for payback.”Alistair “Genevieve said “Let’s Just enjoy this moment “Alistair said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment