Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 33

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 33”

At General, Hospital-Monica was at the nurse's station thinking about a decision she made hope it was the right one when AJ Came by.”Mother,You look worrying “AJ said “I’m,Last night I did another favor for Skye,I broke my oath as a doctor “Monica said “What did you do”AJ Ask 


At Skye/Lorenzo -Skye was looking out the window thinking about last night seeing Brenda alive she was so upset that she was back to ruin her life again when Lorenzo Came behinds her and pull her in.”She not going to hurt our daughter,Soon she wouldn’t be alive “Lorenzo said Skye turn around and face him.”Just keep Brenda in the safe house for now” Skye said “Skye, What is it” Lorenzo Ask “Genevieve May need some closure “Skye said “You can’t be serious, We move Genevieve last night out of the Hospital, So Brenda couldn’t see her” Lorenzo said “I know, I just want to handle this right, I call my mother to help us figure this out “Skye said “Alright, We Don’t know what Brenda remember that night you push her “Lorenzo said “I know” Skye said she went upstairs.


At Genevieve room-Genevieve was in bed sleeping their was machine hook up to her when Skye Came by her and sit on the bed.”You our my daughter,She can’t change that we have DNA that say it”Skye said Genevieve wake up.”Mother, What’s going on” Genevieve Ask “Genevieve, You been in a coma for a while but I’m glad you’re back, I love you “Skye said “Why I’m at home “Genevieve Ask “You are Finally better, You still need to take it easy “Skye said “My children “Genevieve ask “They are Find, they miss you” Skye said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment