Sunday, October 17, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 11

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 11”

At General Hospital-Lila Rae was laying on the bed as Spencer was holding her hands as Angie was doing a sonogram on her.”How is our baby “Lila Rae Ask “The baby is healthy,Do you want to know the sex”Angie Ask Lila Rae and Spencer share a look.”Yes”Spencer said “You're having a little boy”Angie said “A son”Spencer was happy.”I’ll let you get dressed “Angie left the room.”Oh Lila Rae,I’m so happy “I’m too”Spencer and Lila Rae share a kiss.


Skye had arrived in the hallway and went by Angie,” Angie, Is Lila Rae still here” Yes she just getting dress” Good, How is Lila Rae pregnancy “Good so far” Good, Genevieve pregnancy was so risky I cannot go through that again “As Lila Rae and Spencer Came by,” Mother, We have some new the baby is a boy” Oh that’s wonderful “Skye hug her daughter.”Thanks “It’s Nice to see one of my daughter happy “Skye smile.


At Lila’s Place-Genevieve was packing up the belongings to move when Brenda cane in holding a bag.”Genevieve, We need to talk about what” I’m leaving town you’re family is here with them it’s time we let each other go” No” Genevieve started to cry.``Yes we Our each other past there you're future,You are so smart you can get you're life back,You need to make you're children proud and do something in you're life”Brenda went by Genevieve,”When are you leaving “Now,It’s time”What about Alec”As Alec Came Into the room.”Alec,was a knock on the door it was Skye,” Mother, Why are you here “We Need to Talk, What’s going on” I’m leaving town it’s time Genevieve let me go, Her future is here with you and Lorenzo, Take care of her “I will Don’t come back! “Mother “It’s okay,Let’s go''Let me take you to the airport “No”Genevieve hug Brenda and Alec and they left Genevieve was crying,” Genevieve,I know you probably feel alone but you’re not,We are here for you Let’s Just put the past behind us and come home,I know deep down you don’t want you're father to go to jail “It’s time I’ll on my own”How can you afford it”Don’t worry about it”Alright I’ll love you no matter what “Skye left 


Genevieve lean against the door and crying,


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment