Monday, October 25, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 21

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 21”

At The Car accident scene-Emily was outside by her car that was damaged when AJ Came by,” Emily, What happened “I was on the phone. It was about Alistair and I started crying and hit another car, I cannot tell anyone “Who did you hit! AJ yelled “Lila Rae and Spencer,If Lorenzo Fine out it was me “Emily crying “He May kill you”Yes,I didn’t go after lila Rae it was a accident “I know,But I’m caught in the middle “I know you’re closer with Skye but I’m you're sister too”AJ didn’t know what to do.


At General, Hospital-Skye was worrying about her daughter and wished Rae was here with her she pull out her cellphones and try to get a hold of Rae but left a voicemail.”Mother, I need you, I wish you were here for me, I feel like you abandoned me again “Skye cried 


Lorenzo was worrying about his family when Cal Came by with coffee and Genevieve saw him.”Cal,Why are you here “Genevieve smile at him she did think he was cute but decided to close her heart from love especially how she look.”I heard about your sister and wanted to bring some coffee “Thanks but why do you hardly know us” Yes but I would like to fix it, I would like to date you Genevieve “Oh I’m not really “Just think about it, Not now but after “Alright “


Nikolas was waiting on news when Alexis and Laura Came by.”Do you have any news “No this weight is killing me”As Dr Hubbard and Dr. Baldwin Camer by. We have News”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 



No comments:

Post a Comment