Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 10

“Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 10”

At Alexis/Julian -Alexis was waiting up late for Julian she was worried about him and figuring out he was now back in the mob when Julian Came into the room.”You’re back in the mob aren’t you “Alexis Ask Julian went by Alexis and touch her face.”I’m sorry but Lorenzo need my help tonight “Julian said “I know I cannot Ask What you did but are you choice the mob over me and Avery? Avery needs you,you are her only family that’s left of her mother “Alexis said “I know I can keep myself safe and our family,I try so hard to quit this life for us but I miss it it’s in my blood “Julian said “I hate this life style I worry so much about my family when Sonny was alive and Sam was with Jason,I don’t know if I can do this again ‘Alexis said and went upstairs.


Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo Came Into the dark house and opened the safe and put away his gun and went upstairs and checked on his children. Lila Rae was in her room sleeping with ELQ files on the bed he pick them up and put them on the nightstand and kiss Lila Rae on the forehead and walk out and close the door he then went to John room who was sleeping he kiss him goodnight and left and went to Genevieve room who was sleeping he saw some of her burns for the first time and it broke his hearts as Genevieve wake up.”Daddy “Genevieve said “I Just Came to check-in you,” Lorenzo said “I need a pain pill it’s right on the table “Genevieve said she try to sit up as Lorenzo gives her the pain pill ” Genevieve,You will get better you just need to do the work “Lorenzo said “I’m falling apart,I need a new kidney to”Genevieve said “You can’t give up “Lorenzo said Genevieve was falling asleep.”We will talk more later “Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve on the forehead and left.


Skye/Lorenzo bedroom-Skye was in bed reading ELQ file when Lorenzo Came Into the room and by The bed.”You’re home”Skye said “Yes,I was checking on the children “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo ,is something going down “Skye Ask “Let’s Talk in the morning I miss you”Lorenzo said “I miss you too”Skye said they share a kiss and made love.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment