Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 24

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 24”

At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo we’re talking to Monica about Genevieve.”So If Genevieve gets a new kidney will she wake up”Lorenzo ask “We don’t know but even if Genevieve wake up she going to need it”Monica said “Do you know who could be a match “Skye ask 


At Jacques' room-Jacques was in a coma and his wife Amy was crying after What Patrick and Robin told her.”Jacques,I don’t know what to do”Amy said she left the room.


In the Hallway -Skye and Lorenzo we’re talking to Monica.”Is Jacques a match for Genevieve “Skye Ask “Yes”Monica said as Amy Came by.”Were you talking about my husband “Amy Ask “Jacques married still! Skye yelled “Who are you! Why are you upset?Amy Ask “Genevieve is our daughter “Skye said “Oh that homewreckers tramp is you're daughter! You must be proud she slept with my husband and wanted to get pregnant! Amy yelled Lorenzo walk by her,”You better watch it! Lorenzo yelled “Lorenzo “Skye said as Anna Came by.”Monica,I need to talk to you about Jacques “Anna said “What about my husband “Amy Ask “Is Jacques awake “Anna Ask “No,Patrick say my husband wouldn’t wake up.Why who are you”Amy Ask “I’m Police commissioner ,I have evidence that it was you're husband who started the fire at Alistair Cassadine house and burn his daughter and Genevieve and her son”Anna said “I know it was him! That bastard! Lorenzo yelled “What evidence do you have! Amy yelled she was upset.”We have a witness “Anna said 


Monica pull Skye and Lorenzo aside.”I think you both should take some time and think about what the next step is”Monica said “can we get that kidney “Lorenzo Ask “It’s up to Amy she his wife “Monica said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment