Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 41

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 41”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Skye, we’re telling Tea everything about Brenda who was a little shocked about how Skye tries to kill her.``Skye, You were a Mother who was upset that this woman took you're child,The jury will see it,I can help you”Tea said “My wife hasn't turned herself in, Beside Brenda alive” Lorenzo said as Genevieve Came Into the room and was in shock about about what her father says,” Brenda alive! Where is she! Genevieve yelled “Genevieve ,calm down “Lorenzo said “Where is my mother! Genevieve yelled, Skye touched Genevieve arms.”I’m you're mother! Not her,just let this go”Skye said “I know it’s hard and it hurts but she raises me, I cannot let it go! So where is she? Genevieve ask as Lila and Ned Came in with Alec.”Where is Mother! Alec yelled “You know Brenda was alive! Genevieve yelled “Yes but to keep Mother save from you're family “Alec said 


At General Hospital-Elizabeth was in bed holding her daughter and AJ was by her holding their son.”What do you want to name them”Elizabeth Ask “How about Audrey for our daughter after my grandmother “Elizabeth said “I like that,Alan Jr for our son”Aj said “Yes”Elizabeth said 


Emily was in the hallway with Nikolas and Alan and Monica when a Police officer Came by,”Emily Cassadine “Yes,What is it”Emily Ask “It’s about you're son,I’m sorry” No! My sweet boy “Emily yelled 


At Skye/Lorenzo -Skye and Lorenzo we’re worrying about the truth about Brenda when Mac and Nora Came Into the room.”Lorenzo Alcazar, You’re under arrest for the murder of Jerry Jack, Jacques “Nora said as Mac read him his rights .”My Mother Brenda is missing they have her! Skye almost killed her “Alec Yelled “No! Mother didn’t do it”Lila Rae said “Yes she did”Genevieve said as she cried.”Genevieve!“Skye Ask ‘You can’t go around killing people “Genevieve said “We don’t have enough evidence for What happened with Brenda “Nora said She left with Mac and Lorenzo and Tea,


Skye was upset about everything happening; she felt like her world was ending and went by Genevieve.”You! Betrayal this family after everything we did for you”Skye said “Sometimes I wish you never found me! I wouldn’t have been raped! I wish you both were not my parents “Genevieve yelled Skye slap her and was in shock.”Mother,Let’s go”Lila Rae said she didn’t want anything else to happen.”I want you out of here! Skye yelled “Sounds good to me”Genevieve said Skye and Lila Rae left.


Alec went by his sister.``Alec,I need to tell you something. “Genevieve said “What is It’s ”Alec Ask “It’s about your daughter, “Genevieve said Alec looked confused.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment