Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2ch 34

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 34”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve room-Genevieve was awake in bed a little confused of what her mother was telling her.”Genevieve,Why don’t you get clean up? I’ll help you”Skye said she was happy that Genevieve was Finally awake.”Alright,I’m confused on a lot of things “Genevieve said she was feeling a little overwhelmed.”You have been thought a lot “Skye said as she help Genevieve get up from bed.”Yes,How many months was I in the Hospital “Genevieve Ask “Six month “Skye said Genevieve was feeling sad.”I miss so much with my children “Genevieve said “You will make it up to them”Skye said she helped Genevieve Into the bathroom.


Laura/Kevin-Laura was crying looking at a picture of her and her mother when there was a knock on the door. It was Monica.”Monica,Thanks for coming “Laura said “What’s going on? Monica ask “It’s Mother she not feeling well, The Alzheimer’s is getting worse, “Laura said “Are you thinking of ending your mother life” Monica Ask “I don’t know what to do, It’s hard to take care of her and I hired a nurse, “Laura said “Let me exam Leslie, “Monica said “Thanks, “Laura said 


At Lila’s Place-AJ was at the desk looking at the computer when he came across a credit card bill from his father and wondering why Alan had a room at the hotel.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve bathroom -Genevieve was out of the shower dress and looked at herself in the mirror and wished her burn would go away.”Genevieve “Skye Ask “Why do I have to look like this? I wish the burn would go away “Genevieve said “I know”Skye said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment