Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 25

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 25”

At The Quartermaine mansions-Emily and Monica we’re talking.”Mom,It was me who hit Lila Rae's car tonight! Emily cried.”What happened “Monica touch Emily hair.”I got a phone call they found my son body and I was upset and crying tha5 I didn’t see the car”It was an accident,Skye will Understand “Maybe But Lorenzo wouldn’t “Where the car”AJ helped me destroy it”No”I know this is a mess and I’m sad that Lila Rae is gone and a little boy wouldn’t be with his mother,I didn’t know what to do”Maybe this is for the best to keep it a secret,Unfortunately Lila Rae Wouldn’t come back”No,I hate myself that I killed her”Monica hug her daughter,”Why don’t you get some rest here”No I should be with Nikolas “You have to keep this a secret “I know I hate it”I love you”I love you too “Emily left,Monica pick up Her cellphones.”Let her out “Monica said 



At Lila’s Place-Genevieve was at the bar waiting for the food as Cal walk by.”Genevieve, I’m sorry about you're sister “Thanks “Let me buy you a drink “I’m waiting for some food “We can talk a while we wait” Cal order them a drink.”Lila Rae and I were not close as we should be,I I was always jealous of Lila Rae she was the perfect daughter in my parent's eye, I  I was the screw up” I  I’m sure they loved you both” Not the same trust me  “I’m here for you if you want to talk “Thanks, it’s complicated between my parents and me “Genevieve food Came and she left. Cal made a phone call”I want It done now”


At General Hospital-Alexis was looking at the baby boy .”I’m sorry you lost you're mother tonight,I know what it’s like ,You will have a lot of people fighting for you they both love you “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment