Sunday, October 17, 2021

Matter Of The heartstrings Part 3 ch 10

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 10”

At The Quartermaine mansion -Monica was playing with Alana as Skye watch she like seeing Monica a little better when Emily Came Into the room.”Mother,S Skye What’s going on” Emily was surprised to see them getting along,” S Skye brought Alana over to Cheer me up, You're father namesake “Yes” Emily was sad thinking about Alistair when Skye Came by Emily.”Emily,I’m sorry about Alistair “Thanks I keep thinking maybe his not died after all ,I never saw his body”Monica went by Emily.”Emily,After you're father funeral I’ll go with you to find Alistair “Thanks,I do need prove his gone”We all Understand That”Yes”I’ll see if Nikolas can come with me too”Alright “I do hope his alive,Genevieve loved him so much “He loved her too”


At Laura/Kevin-Laura went to check on her mother to find her dead.”I loved you so much,I’m glad you were my mother “Laura kiss Leslie and left the room to find Kevin in the hallway.”Mother is gone”I’m sorry “Kevin hugged his wife.


Genevieve was on the dock wearing a big hat to cover her face she hated being outside but she was upset about what happened between her family when Cal Came by and saw this mystery woman and walk by her .”Hello”Hi”Genevieve didn’t look at him.”I’m new in town,Cal Barrington ”Genevieve look at him.”Genevieve Alcazar Quartermaine “She smiles at him.”Do you want you want to get some coffee “No Thanks I need to go”I hope to see you around “No you don’t “Genevieve left.” Yes, I do” Cal said to himself.


At Spencer/Lila Rae-Lila Rae was getting the nursery room ready when Spencer Came Into the room he wanted to marry Lila Rae so much but she wanted to wait.”Lila Rae,Are you okay “Yes. Let's  go to our doctor appointment “Yes, Spencer if it is a girl will you be okay “Yes, I love you so much “I love you too”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 



No comments:

Post a Comment