Monday, October 25, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 20

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 20”

Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was in Alana's room getting her dressed.``I hope when you grow up we will be close like Lila Rae and I are,I wish you're sister was close with me”Skye picked up Alana.


Lorenzo was on the phone in the den when Skye Came in with Alana and he looked sad as he hung up the phone,’Lorenzo What is it,It’s Lila Rae she was in a car accident “No! Skye yelled as Lorenzo took Alana as the nanny Came Into the room,”Can you watch Alana ? Lila Rae been in a car accident “Yes go”I’ll call Genevieve on the way she needs to be here “


At General Hospital-Dr Collins office-Genevieve was talking to him when she had a bad feeling,”Something is wrong with my sister! My twin” Go find out” Thanks Dr. Collins “Genevieve left and went into the hallway as Skye and Lorenzo Came by,” Is Lila Rae Okay! My twin connect is telling me something is wrong “Unfortunately you’re right,Lila Rae been in a car accident “No”As Monica Came by.”Monica,Where is our daughter! Is she okay “Genevieve took her mother hand no matter how she felt right now about her parents she know they need her support they all needed each other.”Lila Rae and Spencer were in a car accident they both are in surgery “As Nikolas Came by,”What about the baby”Dr Hubbard is doing her best to save the baby too”Just save my baby,Our baby “What about Spencer “Christy is doing surgery on him”How did this happen! Lorenzo is this you're enemies! Nikolas yelled “No! Lorenzo yelled 


Skye state to cry and Genevieve hugged her mother which caught Skye by surprise.”Oh Genevieve,We can’t lose you're sister “No”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment