Monday, October 11, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 1

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 1”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was looking at a picture of her family thinking of how it has come undone the last few days. Lorenzo was in jail with no bail and Genevieve wasn’t staying here. They haven’t spoken for days and it was breaking Skye's heart. This isn’t the family she wanted when Rae Came Into the room.


“Skye,Do you want to talk “Rae Ask they been rebuilding there relationship between them and sit down on the couch.”Mother,I hate this,my family is falling apart and I don’t know what to do,I cannot lost my husband but I don’t want to lose Genevieve either she hasn’t talk to me Skye said “I know it’s complicated but Genevieve does have a relationship with Brenda that will never go away “Rae said “I understand that a little because of Althea but I cannot forgive Brenda for what she did”Skye said Rae touch Skye chin. “I know it’s hard but you have too get along with Brenda for you're daughter ‘Rae said “She gone,Who know where she is” Skye said 


At Lila’s place—Genevieve was in a room with her children and Alec who was still in town and Brenda who they were hiding.``Mommy “Morgan Lila said as she Came out of the room.”What sweetheart “Genevieve ask “My teddy bear that papa give me Isn’t here! Can you go get it? Morgan  Lila Rae asked,'' I’ll buy you a new one,” Genevieve said “No! I want that one Morgan Lila yelled “Darling, I'll get it soon “Genevieve said the children left the room.''You need to deal with Skye and Lorenzo,They are you're parents you can’t run from them”Brenda said “I know, You always tough us to not run away “Genevieve said “Yes I did,I’m sorry for messing you up “Brenda said “You didn’t “Genevieve said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment