Friday, October 22, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 16

“Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 16”

Bobbie-Bobbie was looking at a picture of Jerry.”I’ll get justice for you If it is the last thing I do” Bobbie said and left.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was picking out a tie he was nervous about the trial when Skye Came by and grab a tie.”Wear this one, Lorenzo we have been thought a lot and we will get through this,” You’re not leaving me, We will grow old together and soon Genevieve will come home she forgives us” Yes, It will be okay, I’ll do whatever I have to do get our family back together “Lorenzo kiss Skye on the cheek and they left.


At The Courthouse-Julian and Alexis were in the witness room.”Are you okay”I’m scared but it had to be done,This will keep our family safe “Yes,Lorenzo needs to be stopped “


Genevieve Came Into the courthouse as Skye and Lorenzo Came by and they look at each other as Nora Came by Genevieve.”Genevieve,You need to go to the witness room”Nora said 


Skye missed her daughter and was about to go over there as her cellphones rang.”I need to take this”Skye said she went to take the call as Cal Came by Lorenzo.


“We need to talk “About what” I can help you out of this “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit  

No comments:

Post a Comment