Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 35

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 35”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Genevieve Came downstairs and Genevieve look around as her father Came Into the room.”Genevieve,I’m glad you’re awake,We miss you so much “Lorenzo said he hug his daughter.”Thanks Daddy,So I’m all healthy now? I have a new kidney “Genevieve ask as she pull back.”Yes,” Lorenzo said “Whose Kidney did I get” Genevieve Ask “We don’t know it had to remain anonymous,” Lorenzo said “Oh, How were my children “Genevieve ask “They we’re good, Lila Rae helped take care of them a while we were at the hospital with you,” Skye said as Lila Rae Came in with the children.”My babies “Genevieve said Lila Rae Give Genevieve Xavier.”I miss you both so much,Lila Rae Thanks for Take care of them “Genevieve said “I’m just glad you’re here”Lila Rae said Genevieve look at her sister.”You’re pregnant “Genevieve said “Yes! Spencer and I are having a baby “Lila Rae said Genevieve was a little surprise by it.”I’m happy for you”Genevieve said “Thanks “Lila Rae said “Why don’t we have some lunch “Skye said “Yes,We have a lot to celebrate about “Lorenzo said 


At a cabin-Brenda was there trying to escape when a bodyguard came into the room.”You’re not going anywhere! You can’t keep me here! Brenda yelled “You’re just lucky he hasn’t came yet “The man said 


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was alone in the den looking at a picture of him and Monica he was happy to finally remember his life with Monica when AJ Came Into the room.”We Need to talk “AJ said “About what! Alan Ask “I know you've been staying at the hotel,So Who are you sleeping with “AJ Ask “I’m going to end it today “Alan said “Who is it! Why are you cheating “AJ Ask “It Just happens but I’ll end it that’s all you need to know, “Alan said “I was so happy that you were back not just for myself but for Mother she misses you,” AJ said “I know, I hate myself for what I did, “Alan said “I believe you, I’ll keep this from mom if you end it,” AJ said “Deal,” Alan said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment