Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 30

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 30”

At General Hospital -Skye and Lorenzo we’re waiting on news about Genevieve they were sitting down and holding hands Skye look at Lorenzo.”Lorenzo,I have you're back,I wouldn’t let you go down for saving our daughter “Skye said she was emotional and cried.”I wouldn’t go down “Lorenzo said as Angie and Monica Came back into the room.”Is Genevieve alright “Lorenzo Ask As they got up from the couch.”Genevieve made it out of surgery she out of a coma, She still sleeping I suggested you come and see her tomorrow “Angie said “Thanks for everything “Skye said “Jacques didn’t make it” Monica said “No, We want to see Genevieve then we will leave “Skye said they left.”Monica,Anna want to investigate the Power going out”Angie said “I’ll take care of it”Monica said she left.


Angie was in the Hallway when Jess Came by.”Are you finish “Jess Ask “Yes Let get out of here” Angie said they left.


At Genevieve, Room-Genevieve was in bed sleeping when Skye and Lorenzo Came Into the room Skye went by Genevieve's bed and touch her hair.”You’re going to be find,You’re Daddy saved you “Skye said “I would do it again, “Lorenzo said Skye look at Lorenzo.”Let’s go home,I can finally sleep knowing our daughter is going to be alright “Skye said they left.


Spencer-Spencer and Lila Rae had just finished dinner.”Spencer, I have something important to tell you, I’m pregnant “Lila Rae said Spencer got up and went to Lila Rae.”This is wonderful news! I will be here for you and our child”Spencer said as he kiss her.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment