Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 42

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 42”

At General Hospital-Rae was in the hallway worrying about her daughter and grandchildren when Althea Came into the Hospital and Rae went by her.``Why are you here! Skye doesn’t need you right now! Rae yelled “I want to see my daughter ,You can’t stop the bond we have “Althea said “You don’t have anything with her''Rae said “I have a history with Skye something you would never have “Althea said “No because you took her from me! Rae yelled as Skye Came by,”Althea,Why are you here “Skye Ask “I heard about you're daughter and wanted to see you “Althea said “Genevieve has a lot of work to do''Skye said “I also wanted you to know,I’m staying in town with my grandmother Amanda Barrington “Althea said “She you're Grandmother! Skye yelled “Yes,It’s a long story “Althea said “I’ll deal with you when I come back,My daughter and grandchild need me”Skye said 


At Alistair room-Alistair was in bed wearing gauzes when Emily Came Into the room.”Alistair “Emily said “Mother “Alistair said “Alistair do you remember what happened “Emily Ask “My House was burn to the ground,Is Genevieve and the children all right “Alistair Ask “Yes they are just some burns “Emily said 


At Alistair House-Mac and Anna and Frank we’re looking at what was left of Alistair house.”Do you think it was Lorenzo enemy “Anna Ask As Lorenzo Came Into the room.”It’s not the mob,It’s Jacques He was trying to take the competition of my daughter life out so he can win my daughter over “Lorenzo said “Why are you telling us”Anna Ask “Because if I go after him I may lost my daughter again “Lorenzo said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment