Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 27


 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 27”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Diego was in his room getting it ready when Genevieve Came Into the room.”So what kind of trouble did you get into besides murder? Genevieve ask “I understand the anger you have I had when I found out who my father was,I grew up in Foster care”Diego said “Oh,When did you find out about Daddy? Genevieve ask “When I was a teenager I use his guilty to get him to do anything for me”Diego said “I try that ,When I found out that Brenda stole me I didn’t take it well,I did drugs slept with my teacher “Genevieve said “That’s how you end up pregnant “Diego said “Yes,Daddy was so upset with me,I didn’t think he would ever forgive me and then what happened with his grandfather he has a lot of guilty for that”Genevieve said as Lorenzo Came Into the room.``What’s going on” Lorenzo Ask “Just talking to my brother “Genevieve said she left.”Dad.You and Skye need to lose up with Genevieve or you will lose her”Diego said “I don’t need parents advice from you”Lorenzo said 


Skye and Rae were talking.”Do you think I was hard on Genevieve? Skye ask “I understand why you put a curfew on Genevieve, “Rae said “Yes, I want her to have a future,” Skye said “I understand that,” Rae said “I’m glad you’re here,” Skye said “Me too, “Rae said 


At The Quartermaine mansion-Emily was worrying about her son when Alistair Came Into the room.”Alistair, Where have you been “Emily Ask “At the office and getting my house ready, Do you want to move in with me” Alistair Ask “Sure,” Emily said Alistair had a plan to keep his mother away from Nikolas.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment