Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 1

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 1”

At Shriners, Hospital-Genevieve was in bed wearing a hospital gown she was so angry about what happened to her  and her children that she didn’t care about anything when Skye Came Into the room with some breakfast for the both of them Skye was Losing patience with Genevieve and wish she would stop pity herself and fight to get better.”Genevieve,I have some breakfast for you, Let me help you sit up”Skye said she help Genevieve sit up.”Mother.Do you have any clothes for me! I hate wear ining these garments “Genevieve said “I know Darling but you can’t just yet you have to do the work, Genevieve I know you hate it here but you need to do what the doctors say then you can get out of here “Skye said “You want to go home “Genevieve Ask “I miss your siblings and you're father, Genevieve stop pity and work to get better use all that energy! Skye yelled “I’m tired “Genevieve said she didn’t want to listen to her mother, she was that stubborn.


At Port Charles-Althea was in a building she was working on an Idea to get her life back and maybe Skye will let her Into her life when AJ Came Into the building.”Althea,What are you planning here”AJ Ask “Are you following me! Althea Ask “My Family owners the building next door, So What’s going on” AJ Ask “I used to be a businesswoman that’s how I meet Adam, I’m going to start my first own business and win back Skye, I deserve a second chance, “Althea said “Everyone does, Skye believe in it too, So What’s the business “AJ Ask “It’s a surprise, “Althea said “Well good luck with it, I do hope you get a second chance, “AJ said and left.


At General Hospital-Rae was in the hallway on the cellphones.”Skye ,How are things going “Rae Ask she was upset about what Skye told her about Genevieve and had an idea.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment