Friday, October 22, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 19

“Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 19”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo Came home from the trial, Skye was worrying about Genevieve and the way she was acting when Skye pull out her cellphones from her purse and called Genevieve.”Genevieve comes home we need to talk I’m worried about you” Skye hang up the phone and cried “I wish Genevieve pick up. I’m worried about her, I’m worried about our family “Lorenzo Came by her and wipe her tears.”This Family will heal from this, I’m not going to jail “It’s not Genevieve's fault about this “I know” Lorenzo was thinking about the deal he made with Cal.”Lorenzo after this, Are you going after Nora” No, After I’m found not guilty, I have to lay low for a while “We should go away just us and John and Alana “I like that idea “


At General Hospital-Dr Collins office-Genevieve was in his office having a meeting.”How do you feel after the trial “I hated that I had to testify against my father but I know in my heart he killed Jerry and more” Do you still love him” Yes I’m trying not to” His still you're father “Yes, I know everyone wants me to blame Brenda for take me but I blame him, I heard how my mother had to hide from him when she was pregnant if she didn’t and had us in the hospital, I wouldn’t have been missing “Maybe not, Have you talk to you're parents “No? They wants to talk after the trial but I couldn’t, Daddy just going to lie about killing Alistair I know he did “


Emily was in her car driving when her cell phone rang and she took the call about her son. She was devastated about the news that his body had been found and was crying so hard that she hit a car.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit  

No comments:

Post a Comment