Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 35

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 35”

At Tea-Tea was holding a letter when there was a knock on the door it was Lorenzo.”Tea,What’s is this about “Lorenzo Ask”I Been keeping a secret from you and it’s time I told you”Tea said 


Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lila Rae Came home.”Genevieve ! Skye yelled “As Sally Came Into the room.”Genevieve took the children out ‘Sally said “Thanks,I wonder where she went “Skye said 


Alexis-Alexis was with Kristina.”Kristina,I’m happy for you and the baby but I really believe you should have papers to protect yourself and you're right “Alexis said “Mother! Kristina yelled “Kristina,Just look over them I don’t want you to get hurt “Alexis said “I understand that you’re looking out for me,Alright “Kristina said Alexis gave Kristina the paperwork.


At Frank-Frank was with Christy and Neil .”So Christy What is you're news”Frank Ask “Kristina and I are going to have a baby”Christy said “Oh”Frank said he was in shocked.”Who’s going to help you”Neil Ask “Lucas is going to be the sperm Donor and be the father “Christy said “We are happy for you”Frank said “Yes”Neil said 


At Alistair-Alistair was having dinner with Genevieve and the children.”This is nice having you both here”Alistair said “Yes,Oh Alistair I don’t want to play around anymore “Genevieve said “Me either “Alistair said she kiss him as the house was set on fire.


Copyright By Skye’s the time

No comments:

Post a Comment