Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch:22

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 22”

At the General Hospital-Jacques room-Jacques was in a coma and a woman was by his side as Patrick and Robin Came by,” You're my husband doctor “The French woman Ask “Yes, We Are Dr. Drake and Dr. Drake-Scropio” I’m Amy, Will my husband wake up” Amy Ask “We Need to run some test to see if he will wake up” Patrick said “Do Whatever you need to do” Amy said 


Elizabeth Who was pregnant, was working hard when AJ Came by,”Elizabeth ,Are you feeling okay? You don’t have to work this much” AJ said “I know but I want to “Elizabeth said “How’s my niece! Any changes “AJ Ask “No”Elizabeth said “You don’t think she will wake up do you “AJ Ask “No,I’m sorry “Elizabeth said “How do I help my sister “AJ Ask


Genevieve room-Genevieve was in a coma dreaming about Brenda and Skye was telling Rae about how they found Genevieve .”I wanted Lorenzo to kill her as soon as we found out about Genevieve But Lorenzo thought it would ruin our relationship with Genevieve ,She was so angry that we were her parents she turn to drugs and after rehabilitation we sent her to boarding school which was a mistake that’s where she meet Jacques “


Genevieve was dreaming about when Brenda told her she wasn’t her mother it ripped her to shredding she was so close with Brenda and everything she thought she was gone.


“Skye,Genevieve life did change that moment you found her but it wasn’t all you're fault remember how you felt about finding me”Rae Ask “Yes I lose myself “Skye said “Yes”Rae said Skye was crying as Lorenzo Came in.”What’s going on”Lorenzo Ask “Just talking about the past,Remember how we found Genevieve “Skye said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment