Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 30


 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 30”

At Skye/Lorenzo -Skye and Lorenzo we’re finishing having breakfast with their family when Lorenzo's bodyguard Came Into the room.”Sir, We need to talk to you “The man said “Excuse me” Lorenzo said he got up and they went into the living room,” I wonder if that’s about “Diego said “Diego, Do you want to work with Daddy? Didn’t you go to jail for a while “Genevieve asked Genevieve! Skye yelled “It’s okay,I don’t mind the business “Diego said “We sure go,Lila Rae later today is a ELQ meeting I want you their”Skye said “Sure Mother “Lila Rae said 


Lorenzo and the bodyguard were in the living room.`Sir,We found a woman by the house watching you and you're family “He said “Where is she! Lorenzo yelled as another bodyguard came into the room with Althea.”You were by my house! I wouldn’t let you hurt my wife! I will kill you before that happens! Lorenzo yelled as Skye Came Into the room with her children.``Althea! Why are you here with my family! Skye yelled “You have lovely children Antoinette,A beautiful family of you're own ''Althea said “Antoinette! Genevieve asks “Take her out of the house! Lorenzo yelled “I just want to know my daughter again “Althea said she left with the bodyguard.''Skye,Are you okay “Lorenzo ask “Yes,Let’s go”Skye said they left.


At General Hospital-Laura was with Monica in her office who was exmal Leslie.”Do you know who I’m? Monica ask “Yes ,You’re the tramp who stole my husband! Leslie said “Mother “Laura said “It’s okay, Yes I did take Rick from you, While don’t you rest for a minute “Monica Ask she left with Laura.”You’re Mother does have Alzheimer’s it’s in the early stage”Monica said “No”Laura said “I’m sorry,I wouldn’t want this on Leslie either “Monica said “Thanks “Laura said Monica left and Laura took it all In.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment