Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 21

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 21”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Morgan Lila room-Lila Rae was helping her get dressed for the day she was helping her parents out with the children when Lorenzo Came Into the room with Xavier.``Lila Rae,Can you watch the children today? I need to meet your mother at the hospital about what to do next” Lorenzo Ask “Yes, I can take care of them Daddy “Lila Rae said “Thanks I know it’s been hard” Lorenzo said “We can handle it” Lila Rae said “Yes we can, We our Alcazar ``Lorenzo said “Yes” Lila Rae said “Papa will Mother wake up” Morgan Lila Ask Lorenzo look at his granddaughter and lied.”Yes she will”Lorenzo said he wanted to believe it but wasn’t sure himself.


At The Police station -Anna was looking at evidence on who hit Jacques and Althea when Althea Came Into the station.”Anna,I know who hit me and who sit the fire at Alistair it was the reason why I was run off the road “Althea Who was it”Anna Ask “Jacques “Althea said 


At General, Hospital-Genevieve was in a coma, and Skye and Rae were by her bedside when Genevieve was thinking about the day her life changed forever.”I’ll go get my mother would you like anything to drink “Genevieve ask “No”Skye said as Brenda Came Into the room she was devastated and know her plan was over and that she wouldn’t make it out alive.”Mother,This is Skye and Lorenzo they are here to see you “Genevieve said “Genevieve,Can you give us some privacy “Brenda Ask “Yes”Genevieve said she went upstairs and was wondering what was going on.


“You bitch! You stole my daughter! Skye yelled “Yes”Brenda said and Skye slaps her,


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment