Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 38

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 38”

At Laura/Kevin-Bobbie was in the living room with Leslie she was helping take care of her.”Bobbie,I need a favor from you,My Alzheimer’s is getting worse,I don’t want to live anymore “Leslie said “Leslie,I know it’s hard but Laura came up with a plan to help you “Bobbie said “No! I can’t do this to my daughter anymore! Leslie yelled that Bobbie had mixed emotions about this.


At Alexis/Julian-Alexis and Julian were at home when the doorbell rang it was Nora.”Nora,W Why are you here “Alexis Ask “I need to talk to you're husband, I’m the special prosecutor to take down Lorenzo Alcazar, Julian we know you work with him, If you help us we will make a deal with you, “Julian said “I cannot do that” Julian said “Julian, Think about Avey, You are her only family member left she need you,” Alexis said 


At The Quartermaine mansion-Emily and Monica we’re talking .”Have you told Alistair that you’re back with Nikolas “Monica Ask “No,Actually Alistair isn’t in town right now”Emily said “What is it”Monica Ask “It’s Work,Plus it’s hard for him to be here because of Genevieve “Emily said “Oh” Monica said “I think they shouldn’t be together “Emily said “Because Of Lorenzo “Monica Ask “Yes, I want my son alive! Emily said 


Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was in the children's room playing with them and glancing at her cellphones wondering why Alistair didn’t text her back.


Skye and Lorenzo we’re in the den when Tea and Ric Came Into the room.”How bad is it! Well I lost my husband! Skye yelled “Skye, This isn’t Ric fault he didn’t know,” Tea said “I have to stop her,” Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, You can’t kill a lawyer, “Tea said “Then what should I do “Lorenzo Ask 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment