Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 37

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 37”

At General Hospital-Monica and Alan and Bobbie and Angie were working when a paramedic Came in with Genevieve and Alistair and Morgan Lila and Xavier they were all burn and on oxygen when Lorenzo came in and went by Genevieve.”Genevieve! Lorenzo yelled as Monica Came by And was looking at her.”Lorenzo,let us look at Genevieve and the children ``Monica said as Skye Came by.”Genevieve! My baby! Skye yelled as Monica took Genevieve Into a room and Lorenzo touched Skye's arms.”What happened! Did you do this! Skye yelled “No,I don’t know what happened “Lorenzo said “What did Genevieve look like when you saw her “Skye ask “I went inside and saw Genevieve and Alistair and the children under neither the ceiling ,They also have burn on their bodies “Lorenzo said Skye was crying as Lorenzo was telling her about it and Lorenzo comforting her.


Emily came running in and went by Skye and Lorenzo.``Skye,What happened! Emily yelled “All I knew was there was a fire and Genevieve and Alistair and the children were in it”Skye said “No! Emily yelled at Skye and Emily comforting each other.


Spencer and Lila Rae were walking .”Spencer, I have to tell you something “Lila Rae Ask “What”Spencer Ask “I’m going to work for ELQ ,I hope it doesn’t come between us”Lila Rae said “It wouldn’t “Spencer said as Lila Rae phone rang she pick it up it was Lorenzo.”Daddy,What is it! No! Lila Rae yelled and hang up the phone.”What is it”Spencer Ask “my sister was in a fire,She at the Hospital “Lila Rae said “I’ll take you “Spencer said “What if she has burn on her bodies “Lila Rae ask “She will get the best care,I did when I was in a fire “Spencer said “Is that why you have those scars “Lila Rae ask “Yes “Spencer said 


Copyright By Skye’s the time

No comments:

Post a Comment