Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 39

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 39”

At General Hospital-Emily was in the hallway looking in the window of her son room when Monica Came by.”Emily”Monica said “I could of lost my son tonight,My only child “Emily said as she cried and Monica hug her.”You didn’t .Alistair had a lot of healing to do but he will get better “Monica said “Thanks,I know my son isn’t perfect but his mine “Emily said “No child is perfect “Monica said they went inside.


Alistair was in bed with gauzes when Emily and Monica Came Into the room.”Alistair,It’s mom And Grandmother “Emily said She took his hands.”Mother,Genevieve and the children “Alistair said “They are okay,No one die tonight ‘Emily said 


At Genevieve room-Genevieve was in bed with gauzes all over her body and she was also having dialysis done when her parents come into the room.Skye and Lorenzo Came Into the room and were a little hesitation about how Genevieve look and were overwhelming with almost losing her tonight they went by Genevieve and took her hands.``Whoever did this will pay! Lorenzo yelled “Mother,Daddy “Genevieve said “Genevieve,You’re going to be find”Skye said “My children,Alistair “Genevieve Ask “Everyone Okay,You Just have burns”Lorenzo said “I want to see my children ``Genevieve said “Just rest,I'll see if you can get a wheelchair “Lorenzo said 


Jacques-Jacques was on the phone.”No! This isn’t good! Jacques yelled 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment