Friday, October 22, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 18

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 18”

At Lorenzo trial-Nora had just questioned Julian and was feeling good about how it was going.”Mrs Buchanan do you have anymore witness “Yes I call Genevieve Alcazar to the stand”


Genevieve came into the room and tried not to look at Lorenzo and Skye as she took the stand. She wasn’t feeling good either.”Genevieve,Do you know anything about you're father's business? “Yes I know my father kills people for a living “Who has he killed “Genevieve look at her father and cried a little.”My Grandfather after he raped me”Genevieve touch her cheek.”I’m sorry” Thanks “Does Lorenzo have a temper”Yes”Did he attack any of you're boyfriend “You're Honor I objected “Go on''Yes,Daddy hated Alistair “Do you believe he burn the house that burns you and you're children and Alistair “Yes I do,or an enemy of Daddy “Skye got up,”Lorenzo didn’t do it! “sit down! 


Lorenzo look at Skye,”It’s okay” Scotty question Genevieve.``Genevieve you had issues with you're parents right you were not raise by them”No I wasn’t “Do you have mental problems “No”Really! You haven’t been seeing Dr Collins “Genevieve close her eyes.”Yes I’m,It’s dealing with the burns ``Do you have a history of drug use”Yes”You went to rehabilitate for it “Yes but I’m clean now”Genevieve wipe her tears.”The case will be on recess till tomorrow “Genevieve got up and went to the hallway as Skye Came by.


“Genevieve it wasn’t you're father or his enemies who set the fire”Then Who Mother! Who put the burns on me and my children! Genevieve yelled as Lorenzo Came by.”Genevieve, there is so much we need to talk about “I don’t think that’s a good idea “Genevieve, We have so much to talk about, I know we are at odds but I’ll never hurt you” You already have! I know you had something to do with Alistair,I need to go”Genevieve left.


Skye was upset as Lorenzo Came by her.”I’m sorry “She has so much anger in her”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 




No comments:

Post a Comment