Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 4

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 4”

At Shrines Hospital-Emily was in the hallway it took a lot of her to take care of her son when Skye Came by.”Emily,How is Alistair “Skye ask “The same he just sit in bed and doesn’t want to do the work,I never seen him like this my son is usually a fighter “Emily said “I understand that,Genevieve just sit in bed and cried she see the children but wouldn’t do the work that she supposed to”Skye said “I’m worrying “Emily said “Me too,I want to Find the bastard who did this “Skye said “Me too,I want Lorenzo to handle this person “Emily said “He will “Skye said “I love being a mother but this is hard”Emily said “Yes it is,We want to make it better for them but we cannot “Skye said 


At Port Charles-Lorenzo/Skye’s house-Lorenzo was trying to take care of John and Alana by himself and it was getting to him he missed Skye so much he loved her they never been apart since they got back together like this.Alana started to cry and Lorenzo pick her up.”It’s okay Alana ,Daddy here”Lorenzo said as he try to calm her down as Monica Came Into the room.”Lorenzo,Is this a bad time” Monica ask “No it’s Lorenzo ask “As soon as you can get a plane ticket “Monica said “I’ll pick them up myself, Skye been telling me that Genevieve not doing anything “Lorenzo said “Hopefully it will help to have Genevieve here, We can Give Her a kick” Monica said “Yes If Genevieve doesn’t heal right what will happen “Lorenzo Ask “She will have a scar” Monica said she left and Lorenzo put the baby down and made a phone call.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment