Friday, October 29, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 30

“Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 30”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came home, Lorenzo was so happy about the charger being dropped that he went by the bar and poured himself a drink as Skye closed the door.”Lorenzo,Start talking! What is going on with you and Cal! Did you make a deal with him for ELQ! Lorenzo looked at Skye,”I can't lie to you. Yes, I made a deal with Cal to help me but it wasn’t about ELQ “What did you promise him” Our daughter hand in marriage “You promise Cal he would marry Genevieve! How! “Cal Loves our daughter and his good for her,Rich and comes from the same kind of family like The Quartermaine,I trust him with our daughter “What if Genevieve doesn’t want to marry him! Lorenzo took a drink of his scotch.”This is Genevieve's punishment for testifying against you! Isn’t it” Yes! Lorenzo! You can’t do this”It’s already done”Did you have something to do with Alistair accidents on the boat! Lorenzo Just look at his wife,”No”Skye this is for the best if Genevieve does this I will forgive her,Beside she have a great life and so will our grandchildren,Everyone will”


At Lila’s place-Genevieve was in the office trying to get work done for the opening when Sophia Came Into the room,” I’m sorry about you're sister but we need to work on our opening “Yes we do, I need this to be a hit”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was still in shock about what Lorenzo told her she wanted to be alone and look at pictures of Lila Rae when Olivia Came into the room.”Skye, I’m sorry about Lila Rae, Can I do anything for you “Thanks Olivia, I’m just looking at pictures of my daughter “Lila Rae was a beautiful woman “Yes she was the best of both of us”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit  

No comments:

Post a Comment