Friday, October 22, 2021

Matter of the heartstrings Part 3 ch 15

“Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 15”


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan’s Wake-


Skye was looking a a picture of her and Alan when Monica Came by.”Alan loved you no matter what he loved his children “Yes he did”Skye,Don’t lose you're daughter over this”I don’t want too,Genevieve is a mess”She needs help and love just like you did when you first Came to town “I was a mess that for sure being a mother Chance me”Yes”AJ and Emily Came by,”I know it’s hard but we can do this,We are Quartermaine “Yes “After Leslie funeral, Emily and I are going out of town” Alright “


Genevieve was pouring a drink as Lorenzo Came by,” Genevieve,You’re breaking you're mother heart by trying to put me in jail which wouldn’t work “Soon you will get caught you can’t keep getting away with it “Genevieve went outside and cried She was a emotional mess.


Inside-Monica was talking to her guest as Alison and Althea and Cal Came into the room.”Monica, I don’t know if you remember me but I’m Cal Barrington, We just wanted to give our condolences to you and you're family “Cal said as Genevieve Came inside and he look at her.”Thanks for coming “Grandmother would be here but she not feeling well”I’m sorry “


Skye went by Althea.``So Who’s running the business? You or the grandchildren ``All three of us,Skye I want a relationship with you “I do need a mother more then anything right now”Really! Where Rae ``She left town”


At a Cabin-Rae was at the cabin tie to a chair 



Copyright by Skye’s the limit 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment