Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 34

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 34”

Amanda-Amanda was at home with Althea, the granddaughter she hardly knew was back in her life.``Althea,What do you want from me?”Amanda asked.''My daughter lives here. Her biological family is important in this town and I want to make her proud too”Althea said “Why don't you just live it alone! Leave the past alone she probably doesn’t want you “Amanda said “You just don’t want anyone to that you helped Edward Give me Skye,You’re going to help me get back into socially “Althea said Althea left and Amanda made a phone call.”I need you're help “Amanda said 


At ELQ meeting-Skye and Lila Rae and AJ and Monica and Ned and Alan and Brooklyn were having a meeting.”Lila Rae is thinking about join ELQ after collage and I hope she can”Skye said “It’s her birthright too”AJ said “Yes”Ned said “So What is this about “Brooklyn Ask “I need someone to help at the shopping center “AJ said “Oh we could hire someone “Ned said “Or I could ask Genevieve she needs Job “Skye said “Okay,We also need to deal with the Cassadine they are trying to take some deals of ours “AJ said 


At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was playing with her daughter.”Oh Morgan Lila I will love you no matter what, Let’s go to the park “Genevieve said she picked up her daughter and went to get her son.


Jacques-Jacques was talking to a man on the phone.”Make it happen tonight! I want him gone! Jacques yelled 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment