Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 32

“Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 32”

Laura-Laura had Leslie settled in when there was a knock on the door. It was Nikolas.”Mother,What is it? Nikolas Ask “It’s you're Grandmother she has Alzheimer’s “Laura said “No,Whatever you need I’ll help you”Nikolas said “Thanks,I want to take care of her here”Laura said “Yes,We will make her as comfortable as we can “Nikolas said 


Amanda-Amanda was at her mansion. She was lonely and getting old when there was a knock on the door. She opened it was Althea, her granddaughter she hardly saw .”Althea,Why are you here “Amanda Ask “Grandmother,I miss you,Don’t you miss me! Althea Ask “You want something what is It? Amanda Ask Althea look around.”You have a lovely home,So big for one person “Althea Ask 


At Lila’s place-Skye was having lunch with Genevieve and Lila Rae and Rae.”I want to make a toast to my mother getting her life back,I’m happy for you, I really am,And to Lila Rae Who will be graduate soon and going to college and Genevieve “Skye said she was going to say something but pause.”Why don’t we order “Lila Rae Ask 


At The Skye’s-Lorenzo and Diego were receiving some shipments.”So what kind of shipment is this “Diego Ask “The Least you know the better,Now we need to get you're sister a kidney “Lorenzo Said 


At Lila’s place-Skye and Rae we’re having Lunch with Genevieve and Lila Rae and Skye keep going on about Lila Rae and Genevieve was feeling jealous and got up and went outside as AJ Came by.``Genevieve,Are you okay “AJ Ask “Why do parents compare children to one another? Lila Rae is the perfect one! Do you know how that feels? I’m just the screwup one,17 year old with two children from different fathers “Genevieve said “You're not a screwup one ! I know how it feels to be compare and so does you're mother.”AJ said “My Mother perfect, “Genevieve Said “No she a Quartermaine, We are not perfect, But you’re loved by you're parents ``AJ said “Thanks Uncle AJ, I’m going to pick up my children, “Genevieve ,said and left AJ was sad to hear that Genevieve called herself a screwup and went inside and saw Skye with Rae.


Skye got up and went by AJ.”Why are you here with Rae”AJ Ask “AJ,I’m giving my mother a second chance”Skye said “You're making a mistake “AJ said “We both are not perfect “Skye said “Tell that to Genevieve “AJ said “What does that mean! Where is Genevieve “Skye Ask “Genevieve left ,She upset how you think Lila Rae is the perfect one and she the screwup one”AJ said “No”Skye said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment